Ironing isn't the most glamourous way to pass the time, however it is a necessity for looking dapper. With my work I have to do a lot of ironing, so here are a few simple tips for ironing the all important business shirt.
1. Iron the Collar First on both sides. The collar is very important as it frames the face and is the most visible part of a shirt.
2. Next iron the cuffs, unbutton and lay flat. Iron inside and outside.
3. Iron the shirt front. Start with the side that has the buttons and work around the buttons.
5. Iron the back of the shirt
6. Iron the sleeves. The key to ironing sleeves is to ensure the fabric is flat and smooth before you apply the iron.