Friday, August 13, 2010

Special Chairs


Today is my partners first day as a freelancer - Welcome Timothy O! He has moved into my little creative space here and it is a good feeling having someone to chat to and share pots of tea with. When things in life change like this I always find myself decorating in view of the change. I have some big new ideas for this space which will help with workflow and overall efficiency. One thing that remains a constant rule for me when it comes to work spaces are chairs! Donate the bulky office wheelie chair for a YOU chair; expensive or not, old or new, it should be a chair that you will only ever own one of. A special chair makes the room look and feel more inviting and less office-y!

vR x

1 comment:

  1. that be a lovely chair! oh my work chair is soo ugly. I better not do any work then! Bonne Chance Timmy-O

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails