Friday, March 11, 2011

Tarty Love

© Kara Rosenlund

You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, and know when to run...
So I run to Jocelyn's Provisions when I need a perfect Raspberry Tart.
Make your own?.. Pfff... not this time round sister; everyone know the tart always goes home with someone!
xx

Don't tell them I sent you; I'm always a fumbling mess in there, who get way too excited and who wants one of everything, plus biscuits, plus pasta, plus really expensive pasta sauce to go with the pasta, plus one of those nice looking gathering baskets that aren't for sale and all I end up with is a nice fat parking ticket... plus an awesome tart... that sometimes I pretend I have made myself..... joking.... well...kinda!

Jocelyn's Provisions
Shop 8 Centro on James
James Street
Fortitude Valley 4006
3852 3799

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails