Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why Hello....

... fancy seeing you around these parts....
Yes; I admit it.... I have been a naughty blogger, an absent blogger, a guilty blogger ... I committed the Number One Blogger Sin... I stepped away from the computer; I thought it was only going to be for a day or two, however it turned into a bit longer than that didn't it? Good news is I am back on the train and the steam is piping hot! Lots to share with you, so please stick around! Above is a divine sweet treat from Magpie Cakes and is edible would you believe!

vR x

2 comments:

  1. im glad you're back. i've had a big drought of design inspiration. keep it coming xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey PruFru!

    The drought happens to us all.
    We will need to invigorate your inspiration my sweet!

    vR x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails