Thursday, August 25, 2011

String Bags and Bentwoods

©Kara Rosenlund

String Bags and Bentwood Chairs.... I happen to love both... and both will be available at 'Travelling Wares' on Saturday!

Usually on Saturday mornings after I have set up 'Travelling Wares' I actually take my own string bag, pick up a croissant and do a quick round of the market, picking up fresh produce that we might need over the weekend, piling it into my string bag and feeling very chic at the same time! Giggle. They are surprisingly expandable and hold quite the load!

More to reveal soon!

Email me if you are interested in the little french string bags or the bentwood chair! hello@kararosenlund.com

K xx

2 comments:

  1. I have so many string bags I don't know what to do with them all - I was thinking some strange kind of installation in my bathroom perhaps?? See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see that! In between the Missoni! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails