Monday, August 1, 2011

Moroccan Wedding Blankets

©Kara Rosenlund

One of my most absolute loves are Moroccan Wedding Blankets. I love everything about them; the tradition, the colour palette, the texture, everything!

This one proudly hangs in our hallway and is about 60 years old. I was SO completely OBSESSED by them that when Timothy O and I spent some time in Morocco everything seemed to revolve around getting my hands on a genuine wedding blanket - just like Prada, Gucci and LV there are many faux blankets out there - beware.

If a holiday to Morocco isn't on the cards any time soon then pop over to Table Tonic's online shop for a dose of Moroccan Wedding Blanket beauty!!

Louise at Table Tonic even recently mentioned me in her '9 Bookmark-Worthy Sites I (only) discovered' post.

- yippee!

K xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails