Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday!!

©Kara Rosenlund

What an absolute busy crazy week! By the time Wednesday evening clocked around I had decided that my office was very uninspiring and I just could no longer work in there...

As soon as Timothy O casually strolled through the door it was on! Packed up my office bits, computer, files, desk (the desk is actually a long and heavy, heavy, heavy old workers bench... did I mention heavy?) and did a room swap!

Voila! I feel much better in this room. Have a wonderful weekend all!

K xx

P.S. Still absolutely digging that trophy/bowl vase!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kara,
    Pleasure to "meet" you, I learned about your blog from Table Tonic, Louise always find interesting new blogs! I have enjoyed looking through your blog, and I will be back again!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Natasha!
    Pleasure to meet you too!
    Yes, please come back again and visit. I promise to have something interesting and exciting up to share!
    K xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails