Thursday, June 30, 2011

Logan Wines

I love receiving mail. I think it is one of the most exhilarating forms of communicating! Yesterday I received a lovely newsletter from Logan Wines (You may remember I mentioned Logan Wines on my blog last year).

Hannah and Pete Logan do everything well, and I mean everything - even down to the newsletter! What a privilege to see my work featured on their newsletter. (I used to be a professional photographer, I come out of retirement for special clients! haha).

Pop over and check out their website - you will probably see some more of my work there too!

xx

©Kara Rosenlund



3 comments:

  1. We have been looking for a local wine to give as gifts to our clients - now I think I've found it! Any recommendations for a white and a red option?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is spectacular. From the 'Weemala Range' the Pinot Noir is a firm favourite and from the the Logan Range the Sauvignon Blanc and 'Hannah' Rose.

    However, saying that my newsletter has a selection announcing that Chardonnay is back - recommending their non-oaked Apple Tree Flat Chardonnay - pear aroma and pink grapefruit with fig flavours - yum!

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Master Framing are the experts in framing in Sydney.
    We specialize in memorabilia framing, custom picture framing, canvas stretching and photo mounting.
    We have grown into one of the most competitive picture framers in New South Wales,
    offering a large range of picture frames and picture framing services.

    memorabilia framing sydney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails