Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hello Aunty!

©Kara Rosenlund
That's right, I am now a proud Aunty...... Aunty Kara, hehehe, I like it. I have never been an Aunt before, being an only child I wasn't too sure if becoming an Aunt was on the cards for me, however Timothy O's clever brother and sister-in-law welcomed a gorgeous little boy into the world this week!

So, in pure decadent Aunty style, I decided to make an outrageously high cake to celebrate and eat a slice for breakfast..... bring on the sleep overs I say!!!

K xx

P.S I'm so in love with this little glass cake stand that arrived this week... not sure if it will make it on to the trestles at the market...

8 comments:

  1. If it does, I want it!!! Can I have first dibs please???? Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally O - if you keep this up your gorgeous house will turn into one of those tragic hoarders households on TV - where they have a breakdown at the thought of throwing away a magazine article from 1984!

    ....you know I'm kidding. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it! I have been searching the charity shop for something like this to no avail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha!... aren't they lovely. I have actually found a couple more, so I will keep that little one. I can always send you one in the post Aga if you really can't find one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very sweet Kara, thank you! but I kind of like this hunt for the perfect cake stand, keeps me going back to charity shops and car boot sales ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand Aga... its the thrill of the find! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI, I LOVE what you did with this cake and am obessessed with the plates - do you have any that I could purchase or know when I could get some??
    Tamie
    tamie.mclachlan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails