Monday, July 25, 2011

Wholesome Sunday

©Kara Rosenlund

A big THANK YOU to all of our lovely customers who came to the Powerhouse Famers Market on Saturday, it was great to see you all!

What a cracker of a gorgeous day! I hope you have had a chance to use your new found treasures over the weekend - baking tins, silver cutlery, milk jugs, plates and more!

I whipped up a quick roast chicken lunch yesterday in between tree lopping with Timothy O and a couple of furniture deliveries.

I love a good ol' classic Sunday lunch, so wholesome.

K xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry we missed the markets but you know, Byron was calling. We have to catch up soon - lunch looks great - roast potatoes...mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have amazing weather? - I bet you did!
    We will have to have a catch up - at our house! Let me go over some dates with Tim and I'll be in touch! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails